Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! Feliz Navidad!!! Joyeux Noel!!!


It does not matter what is beyond or at the very end of a rainbow... it's what's underneath that truly counts.
~Anne Macpherson 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day!! So here we are, another year and another Christmas. One gift I'm thankful for is our new wireless internet connection ~ requested by my Dad and hooked up by my brother-in-law. We Macphersons may actually be moving towards our second technological boom... where skyping happens on a regular basis and Annie blogs from her living room. The first happened when we bought a CD player. Let's just say... it's been a while.

Other than material gifts this year, I've had so many that came in all forms. I am enjoying the gift of health, and one of my friends who was on the verge of surgery miraculously improved. I also had a huge gift of creativity this year and received a deluge of love and support from family and friends. This blog has been another gift that continues to give me the writing satisfaction I so crave... plus the lovely "Publish Post" button that allows me instant gratification!!! Horray ;) In addition, it gave me a way of bench marking my life this year. Reflecting is one means I use for growth. Especially when I make a mistake or two... or 20,000.

Speaking of reflection... on a magical day this week when it was particularly rainy, a rainbow appeared in my backyard. I'm always amazed by the simplicity of the sun's light reflecting off the drops of rain that form a magnificent perfect multi-color halo. So when I look back on all of my moments, colors, and those little twists of fate this year ~ I see a rainbow ~ I see myself ~ I see all of you.

From our home to yours ~ Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Anya! I love the blog and I love your positive spirit! :) Hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow night. If not, have a safe and wonderful NYE.

    Your cousin-to-be,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete