Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Become Unstuck ~ HOW?

Tonight I had a talk with a new friend. Sometimes, when we try to forget someone or move one... that's when it digs in even deeper. I've been there... in fact, I'm still there, and the sad thing is that I'm not alone. There are a ca-gillion of us who are stuck on someone.

I've been stuck for about seven months on a guy. It sucks ass!!! Some of my friends and readers out there have been stuck for that long if not longer. So what do you do? What can you do? I'm miserable and totally exhausted. Every day I fight myself on this and get no where. It's like I think I deserve to be lonely.

That's not entirely true. This year has just been one big change of focus. To see what mistakes I've been making in the past and try a new route. I want to know what is really me, really and truly my personality and not just insecurity, pride, and overcompensation.

The only thing I can do is promise myself that things will get better. That's the only thing that's gotten me this far. I was asked recently if I censor myself on my blog. Answer: YES! We all censor ourselves when we talk and write. Some people are better at telling the truth and not holding back. This post and song is for you! Thank you for making me stronger.

1 comment:

  1. brave new girl for a brave new world
    you will arrive and thrive

    ReplyDelete