Friday, March 26, 2010

What Miracles May Come

Tonight is round 2 of Shaman Meditation. Hope it's as good as the last infusion. My week has been quite interesting with a tour of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (may attend this fall), a lovely PartyLite party (redundant? Sure, but that's what it was) thrown by a neighbor of mine, and meeting a fabulous man in Target who color-matched my blotchy skin for me!

Miracles abound for sure. Don't think so? I made my first Sumi-e T-shirt that 's going in our student fashion show this weekend in Balboa Park. My mom thought it was so great she wants to wear it in public. Thanks mom ;o) I told her she can tell people that her 'kid' made it and neglect to metion that her kid is 28-years-old.

Oh and did I mention my the mediterranian cruise I just booked with my sister and friends this week!? !

Yes! What started as a plan for Greece in 2010 after an increadible trip to Seattle and Vancouver back '07... suddenly turned into a 12 day cruise starting in Venice and touring other cities in Italy, Greece, Turkey, and ending in Barcelona, Spain. Luckily, I have a good friend in Turkey who may be able to meet up with us in Istanbul. Fingers totally crossed to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment