Friday, June 4, 2010

Monologue Performance - For Sarah with Love

On June 1st I had my acting final. It was originally scheduled for last week, but the professor postponed it. Whew! We had one extra week to memorize our monologues. The parameters were to select a monologue or piece from a play that had been published and keep it under 3 minutes. I broke both rules.

I chose Sarah's 'If I Could Live to be 100' and went 3.5 minutes. Ok so I'm not as rebellious as I like to think I am.. I asked for permission to use Sarah's writing, and as for the additional time... well I guess an extra 30 seconds won't hurt anyone. I was the last to perform in the class so I was a bit nervous. Can you tell?  Thankfully, one of my classmates was willing to take the video with my little iFlip camera.

Since the piece was a little long, I took out two paragraphs. Even still... I hope I did Sarah proud

And here I am!

3 comments:

  1. love the pie crust accent, you southern belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND, with you I would sing, "the sun will come out tomorrow"
    everyday! Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete