Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh sweet blog! How I have missed thee. For the last few months, the changes have continued. I've neglected this blog for the Holidays and just the felling that Winter is well... WINTER. I hibernate folks. Still in my bear cave, but I feel compelled to defrost some areas of my life. No snickering please.

So... to your left is a picture of my friend, Anurag, during his visit to sunny San Diego by way of NYC. We bonded during the UNESCO Leadership Program. There we discovered that we are part of the same religious organization, and the list of 'in commons' goes on and on. I'm glad he was out-of-harms way during the mega-storm. How silly I feel writing 'MEGA STORM!' I did it just for the feeling.

Per the last post, things have gone in a different direction. I found a part-time job working as an children's art teacher for a small studio. Basically... I play with clay. It's fun and I'm certainly learning new skills and the IMPORTANCE of slip-and-score. It cannot be overstated for is the very glue of ceramics.

Speaking of glue. I'm gluing together my gifts as a writer, teacher, and healing. My vision for this year is to express these talents in various ways throughout the week. Creating a lovely schedule that fits my personality and abilities. Gently placing it out there - like a magician placing a handkerchief over the object she wishes to transform.

And... speaking of MAGIC! The Golden Fish, my lovely and amazing children's book is on the brink of completion. Yes, I am announcing here first. They will be $20 - signed limited editions. Limited meaning few... AND they're super special and infused with love.

If you wish to reserve a copy, please e-mail me or respond to this posting.

Love and magic to you my friends! Happy 2013, may it bring you all that you wish and more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment