Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding Bells & Baby Rattles



Darcy, Le, Stephanie, Lindsey, me, and Kira

Seeing things from a new perspective can be tricky. I just got a new pair of prescription glasses and going without for a while actually got me used to seeing things a la fuzzy. Now with my new UBER clear glasses things are quite sharp and CLEAR.

Lately, there has been even more changes. My cousin got married AND my sister got pregnant. Well... not in that order really ;) but it's interesting how both add another person to the family. I now have a cousin-in-law, and I'm an Aunt to be. Now that's a weekend!

I can't tell you how much I cried over the last few days... if you saw me you'd think that I was stuck in the clutches of Barbara Walters and she was digging up my childhood. It was embarrassing! Anywho.. the wedding was so beautiful that it could have been featured in Martha Stewart Living. We were in the San Diego Botanic Gardens. Although it was bloody freezing, we all managed to stay warm by dancing ferociously to Katie Perry's 'Firework' (TWICE) and 'Baby Got Back' ...a wedding must!

Special thanks to AJ for doing my beautiful make-up and hair!!! (btw.. this photo was taken post ferocious dancing).














No comments:

Post a Comment